Become a Volunteer for Hope
A volunteer at HCM has a heart for helping others. We work with our volunteers to match their talents with the needs throughout our ministry. Whether you serve our patients on a year-round basis or for a specific event, our coordinator will work with you to be flexible and allow almost anyone to fit time to volunteer into your schedule.
Ways You Can Help
- Become a one-on-one partner with one of our clients (cancer patient, caregiver or someone grieving a loss).
- Be a phone buddy to a client to encourage them.
- Provide groceries to families in need.
- Cook and deliver meals to our clients' home.
- Write cards of encouragement each month to our clients.