Please pray for David and his son Caleb, who is going through treatment for leukemia. Their family has been away from their home, friends, and close family for 6 months while living in a Ronald McDonald House. Please pray that Caleb stays free of any infections or viruses that would put his health in jeopardy, and that the worst parts of the treatment are now behind them.
Alina and her mother, Lenuta, are both suffering from gland cancer -- particularly in the case of Lenuta. Please pray for their healing and for salvation.
Please pray for Kristie, who has Metastatic, stage 4 cancer. Please pray that her doctors are guided and skilled, and that her treatments are successful so that she can see her two small boys grow up.
Please pray for Mike and his wife Mary, who was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in December. Please pray for strength and healing,as well as the financial burden that has been placed upon them due to the diagnosis and recent move.
Please pray for Dianna and her sister Deborah, who doctors say only has months to live.
Please pray that Diane's body heals, for clear scans, and for her to feel better.
Please pray for complete healing for James B., who is experiencing fatigue, rectal bleeding, and leg and back pain.
Please pray for Lorraine and her sister Carolyn, who seeks divine and complete healing from breast cancer.
Here is our prayer list for January, 2017. Please keep the following HCM clients in your prayers:
- The family of MD, who recently passed away.
- The family of SJ who recently passed away.
- The family of Charles who recently passed away.
- IB, who has been diagnosed with additional cancer.
- MJ, who has been diagnosed with additional cancer.
- CG, who as a griever has moved into a retirement housing complex.
- PH, who is living in a nursing home and is very lonely.
- DH, who is very ill from her cancer and treatments.
- MH, who is starting immunotherapy which will continue through the end of February.
- DB, as she continues in grief and changes in her family structure.
- AM, who has cancer that is spreading.
- VM, whose brother is in a Hospice House and will pass soon.
- MM, who injured her foot recently by breaking a small bone in it.
- AK as he recovers from surgery.
Please also give praise that AM is recovering after having a stem cell transplant.
Please pray for Patricia as she seeks the strength and endurance she needs to heal.
Please pray for Ron in his struggle to support his mother, Sue. She was recently released from Hospice and allowed to begin treatment again, however they are currently facing eviction from their apartment.
Please pray for Shalonda to find a better living situation and a second job that will provide the needed funds to move.
Please pray for wisdom for Jim as he helps his brother with his cancer. Pray that his brother will seek help and support from all the agencies and people around him.
Susie asks for prayers for restored health. Pray for mercy, blessings and pray for her family as well.
Carolyn ask for prayer for Tina who was diagnosed with cancer in her arm.
Jacob is asking for pray to be able to bless others and make the name of Jesus Christ shine.
We have several clients going through chemo, radiation and surgery. Please pray the Lord will heal them and provide peace with what they are going through.
Please pray for healing for KB from surgery, LB from the long term effects of radiation and TP who is dealing with a great deal of pain.
Please pray for peace for the family who recently lost this dear sweet woman.
Several of our clients have found employment, AK had wonderful news that he was cured, JF is tolerating his stem cell transplant and JB and JJ have done very well after surgery.
Praise the Lord!